Why Early Education?
The importance of early childhood education
Did you know that 85% of brain development happens before age five? Promise Early Education Center provides children the opportunity to experience high-quality education in their younger years, gaining significant long-term benefits for the rest of their life.
Early benefits of early learning:
- Positively affects brain structure
- Fulfills curiosity, which positively impacts academic performance
- Fosters emotional development and positive self-worth
- Builds trust between other students, teachers, and adults
- Develops foundational skills in math and reading
- Higher test scores
- Decreased need of special educational services
- Less likely to repeat a grade in school
Later in life benefits of early learners:
- More likely to graduate high school
- More likely to go to college
- More likely to get a job and have a career
- More likely to own a home
- More likely to realize the value of life-long learning
Promise Early Education Center offers a high-quality, holistic approach for children and families coupled with a delivery system that includes national standards, monitoring, professional development, and family engagement at all eight of our centers. Centers are high-quality and level-four rated by Maine Roads to Quality.