Promise Early Education Center works with families to identify health needs and concerns and works together to establish an ongoing source of medical and dental care.
The following services are offered to children enrolled in the program:
- Vision and Hearing screening
- Lead screening
- Developmental screenings
- Nutritional assessment and necessary follow-up
- Assistance coordinating medical exams and necessary follow-up
- Assistance coordinating immunizations
- Dental exams and necessary follow-up
- Social services (Family Partnerships)
Early & Periodic Screening Diagnosis and Treatment (EPSDT)
Promise staff will work in partnership with families to bring children up to date on their health schedule and keep them up to date with well child visits, health screenings, immunizations, and dental care.