Degreed, trained, and licensed professionals in early childhood education, Promise teachers are committed to delivering an outcome-driven curriculum. As a result, more than 95% of our students meet or exceed developmental targets for school readiness after just one year in our program.
Passionate about early childhood education, our teachers are lifelong learners, dedicated to enriching the life of children and connecting with the families who care for them.
What you can expect from Promise teachers
- Parent-teacher meetings offered 3 times per year to discuss your child’s development
- A commitment to engaging parents in their child’s education
- A commitment to the cognitive, social, emotional, and physical well-being of each child
- A commitment to each child’s growth and development
- Individualized guidance for each child and whole-person support, providing much more than just the ABCs.